All you need to learn about Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being among the favored travel destinations, and also a large number of business opportunities, it is important that the Visa process to be made easier.
The Egypt e-Visa is an online travel authorization developed for people that want to go to Egypt for travel and leisure. This program accelerates the application procedure to secure new visas. The travelers can choose between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, in accordance with the duration of your trip.
You can have this Egypt e-Visa without visiting the embassy, only thru an online application. This new process was enforced by the Egyptian authorities.
Egypt Visa requirements
There are several prerequisites that the travelers ought to keep in mind in order to be able to obtain the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Listed below are the most significant ones:
- You need to have a valid passport which will not expire for at least 8 months.
- Just 7 countries are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, as well as the United Arab Emirates.
- Please note that there are numerous kinds of visas, so you must see if your nationality is qualified to receive the online visa or for the one to acquire on arrival.
- Once you have the verification that you are able to request for an online visa, be sure to complete the online form without having mistakes.
- Utilize your debit or credit card to pay for the fee.
- A main page of your passport is needed, so make sure you get a scan or image of it to upload.
- Once you obtain the electronic visa you should print a copy of it to show it to the Egyptian border.
What to choose between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you’re applying for a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you need to select its type. Based on how you planned your trip, you can make the best option:
Single-entry Egypt Visa
This type lets a Thirty days stay and are valid for 6 months, starting the issue date. When vacationing with a team, one individual can apply online for all of the vacationers, but each of them must accomplish and sign their own forms. This does not apply for parents or guardians, who’ll sign the applications for their young children.
If you want to visit the Sinai Red Sea resorts for less than 15 days, you can do this having a visa-exempt stamp you get on arrival. Do not forget that you will need a single entry Visa for the rest of the country, though.
If you’re only passing through Egypt and it will take less than 48 hours, you do not need to acquire a Visa.
Multiple-entry Egypt e-Visa
Should you made a decision to take several travels to Egypt, you should get the multiple-entry one. This way you can leave and return as you like. This kind of Visa can’t be acquired on arrival, so you must apply for it ahead of time. It will allow you to stay for Thirty days maximum during a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
If you chose to work in Egypt and are needing a long-term visa, first you must have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to apply for a work permit and get back whenever needed.